José María Sánchez
- 2019 – Present Gynecologist at IVF Marbella
- 2007 – 2007 Member of the National Pelvic Floor Section and founder of the Andalusian Pelvic Floor Section. President of the SASP (Andalusian Section of Pelvic Floor)
- 2006 – 2006 President of the organizing committee of the III National Pelvic Floor Congress
- 2001 – 2019 Head of the Gynecology Service at the General Defense Hospital San Fernando, Cádiz
- 1985 – 2019 Lieutenant Colonel Defense Physician Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1981 – 2019 Defense Medical Officer
- Until 2008 Member of the scientific committee of the Spanish Journal on Women’s Pelvic Floor Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. Official Body of the Pelvic Floor Section of the SEGO.
- Numerous published works, collaborations in various scientific journals, and speaker in Congresses, Scientific Meetings and Symposium of the specialty.
- 2007 Atlas book of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor. Unit 51 Integral surgical treatment of the Pelvic Floor.
- 2006 Book: m National Congress of Pelvic Floor Coordinator of the work and President of the Organizing Committee.
- 2006 Book: Pelvic Floor and Childbirth. Family history chapter. Effects of Pregnancy and Childbirth on the Pelvic Floor.
- 17/02/2017 Speaker at the SASP Antequera meeting.
- 6/03/2017 Organizer in the COM Ceuta of the Conference of
Patient Medical Communication.
- From 2nd to 4th of October 2017 CMI course in SP Cáceres
- 21/10/2017 Speaker at the Andalusian Congress of Pelvic Floor of Huelva Table of Surgical Activity.