- 2019 – Gynecologist at Ovoclinic.
- 2018 – 2019 Assisted Reproduction Specialist. Tambre Clinic. Madrid.
- 2016 – 2018 Assisted Reproduction Specialist. ReproFIV Madrid.
- 2015 – 2016 Assisted Reproduction Specialist. Madrid Institute of Fertility. Madrid.
- 2014 – 2018 F.E.A. Toledo Hospital Complex
- Quality control of prenatal aneuploidy screening. Epidemiological control and quality control of the measurement of nuchal translucency: results of a third level hospital over a period of 3 years. B. Paraíso Torras, J.F. Carretero Gómez, M.D. Maldonado del Valle, l. Peñalver Marquina, M.L. Cañete Palomo. Clin Invest Ginecol Obstet 2016; 43: 150-3.
- Contraception in immigrant women: influence of sociocultural aspects in the choice of contraceptive method. Paraíso Torras B, Maldonado Del Valle MD, López Muñoz A, Cañete Palomo ML. Semergen 2013 Nov-Dec; 39 (8): 440-4. doi: 10.1016 / j.semerg. 2013.01.016. Epub 2013 Apr 11.
- Chapter “Contraception and Sexual Assault” of the Manual of Protocols and Action in the Emergency Department. Edition 2014. ISBN: 978-84-96835-57-3. Blanca Paraíso Torras, Irene Peñalver Marquina, Mª Luisa Cañete Palomo.
- Contraception in emigration. 5th Congress of the Castilian Manchega Contraception Society. Albacete, November 10, 2017.
- Preservation of fertility. 1st Assisted Reproduction Day. ReproFIV Foundation. Toledo, December 17, 2016.
- Quality control in the measurement of nuchal translucency for prenatal aneuploidy screening. Feedback as a method to improve the technique. 28 National Congress of Gynecological Obstetric Ultrasound SESEGO (Pamplona May 2014). 1st author.
- Induction and vaginal delivery in special situations. Ferring Obstetrics Day (Toledo October 31, 2015).
- ANACER Congress. Moderation of the papers “Hidrosalpinx. Diagnosis and treatment in the infertile patient” and “Endometriosis. Treatment in the infertile patient and fertility preservation criteria”. Madrid, March 4, 2018.
- Economic impact of the introduction of the cephalic external version in a tertiary hospital. 12th World Congress of Perinatal Medicine (Madrid November 2015). 1st author.
HOSPITAL GENERAL SESSION
- Diagnostic imaging techniques and pregnancy. Toledo Hospital Complex. Toledo, March 2014.
- Effect of rest after artificial insemination. 32nd Congress of the Spanish Fertility Society. Madrid May 16-18, 2018. 1st author.
- Artificial insemination at 40h versus 36h of HCG administration. 31st Congress of the Spanish Fertility Society. Málaga 19 to 21 May 2016. 1st author.
- Prelabour rupture of membranes at term and unfavourable cervix: early induction or expectant management for up to 24 hours? XI World Congress of Perinatal Medicine (Moscow, June 2013). 1st author.
- Retrospective study of early onset neonatal sepsis after implementation of 2010 CDC guidelines for prevention of perinatal group B streptococcal disease. XI World Congress of Perinatal Medicine (Moscow, June 2013). 1st author.
- A contraceptive for each culture. June 29, 2012. VI Congress of the Castilian-Manchego Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics (Toledo, June 2012). 1st author
- Fetal hydrops: The importance of etiological diagnosis. VI Congress of the Spanish-Manchego Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics (Toledo, June 2012). 1st author
- Endocervical enlargement in conization with diathermy loop. VI Congress of the Castilian-Manchego Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics (June 2012). 1st author
- Affected margins as a determinant of the failure of a conization with a diathermy loop. VI Congress of the Castilian Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics (Toledo, June 2012). 1st author
- Does the route of administration of hormonal contraception influence vulvovaginal infections? XI National Congress of the Spanish Contraception Society (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, March 2012). 1st author
- 2013- 2018 Associate professor of the training module for matron residents of the Toledo Hospital Complex.
- 2015-2018 Tutor of American students (Atlantis Program).